pixel
 width=
l

Menu
» Information
» About us
» Projects
» Funds
» Collections
» Museum expositions
» Kyustendil and Kyustendil region
  » Kyustendil
  » Monuments of Culture in Kyustendil
    » Roman therms
    » Hissarluka Hill
    » Church "St. George"
    » Pirkova tower
    » Church St. Mina
  »
  » Archeological objects
» Useful Links
» Contacts
» Calendar
» FAQ
» Forum




Recallproject
.



"F-M.U.S.EU.M"
.



:: holyplaces-kn ::
.



Bulgarian Revival Church St. Mina
.

Bulgarian Revival Church St. Mina


The church is located in the western part of Kyustendil. In 1859 it was built as a monastery church. According to the design it is a three-nave pseudobasilica without a narthex. A portico from the south takes one to a small underground chapel with holy spring water.
In 1934 the new temple St. Martyr Mina was built in the vicinity of the church. It was designed by architect Anton Tornyov. At present the church is a cathedral temple.



Back Up

 



spacer
pixel

Regional Historical Museum Academician Yordan Ivanov, Kyustendil - 2004-2006